Saturday 2 November 2013

Happy Belated Halloween - Evil Clown

Heyy Everyone...
Well I planned on doing this post either the day before or the actual day of Halloween but as fellow MUA's will know Halloween is a busy period, especially now as people seem to be wanting more creative looks with their make up and I love it. 

Well here is my belated Halloween look number 4 and it is an Evil Clown. Its probably the most scary look I've done this year and I'm really happy with it.


So there is my evil clown, I think this has to be my favorite as its the most scary I've done up to now. I think clowns are so scary anyway so was weird to look at my face like this but I think the look is great for Halloween. 

So I'm sad Halloween is over but once Halloween and Bonfire night are done then its officially the run up to Christmas... in my eyes anyway :-) 

Hope your all doing well

Love Lucy x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment