Sunday 20 October 2013

Sleek Vintage Romance Palette and FOTD

Heyy Everyone, 
So I recently picked up yet another Sleek Palette, and this time I have went for the Vintage Romance Palette. 
Sleek is by far one of my favorite brands, the quality is great for the price. 




As soon as I seen these colours they screamed Autumn to me, Autumn is by far my favorite season and I just had to buy this palette. 

Here are the shadows swatched


There are 12 shadows in total in this palette, and only one shade is matte, all the others are shimmery or glittery. That's not an issue for me as I love shimmery shades more than matte.

From left to right the shades are
1)Pretty in Paris 2)Meet in Madrid 3)Court in Cannes 4)Lust in LA 5)Romance in Rome 6)Propose in Prague (matte shade) 7)A vow in Venice 8)Marry in Monte Carlo 9)Honeymoon on Hollywood 10)Bliss in Barcelona 11)Forever in Florence 12)Love in London

I literally could not wait to play with these shades so I done a little FOTD with some of the shades. 





The shades I used were Pretty in Paris, Marry in Monte Carlo, A vow in Venice and Love in London. 
I love these colours so much nd cant wait to use the other shdes in the palette. 

Have you tried this palette too?? I would love to hear your thoughts :-) 

Love Lucy xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shades - I've got the palette but haven't got around to trying it yet. Looks very pretty! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete